Thursday, November 30, 2017

6 Games Like NBA Jam [Recommendations]



justin-moriarty































Final Thoguths





Justin






Author: Justin "ParaParaJMo" Moriarty




Hello, I am originally from the states and have lived in Japan since 2009. Though I watched Robotech and Voltron as a child, I officially became an anime fan in 1994 through Dragon Ball Z during a trip to the Philippines. In addition to anime, I also love tokusatsu, video games, music, and martial arts. よろしくお願いします


Previous Articles


Top 5 Anime by Justin "ParaParaJMo" Moriarty











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...