Monday, January 1, 2018

[Romcom Fall 2017] Like Ore Monogatari!!? Watch This!

Tis the season for romance, or so we’d like to hope! There’s a lot of innocence and naiveté when it comes to experiencing first love, although we are blinded by the “over the moon” feeling and butterflies in the belly. Essentially, romantic comedies are always an entertaining viewing experience because we allow ourselves to become fully engaged with our favorite characters. So in the following romcom titles, we share with you an exciting selection of recommendations, solely to give you a sampling of current flavors based on popular previously aired anime. Hopefully, by the end of this article, you’ll give every one of these a shot!








About Ore Monogatari!! (My Love Story!!)





  • Episodes: 12

  • Aired: April 2015 – September 2015


Ore Monogatari follows the story of Takeo Gouda. Takeo’s appearance is unlike your typical high school student; he is a tall and husky fellow with very intimidating facial features. One may think he is absolutely unapproachable, and he is even more unfortunate when it comes to scoring dates with the ladies. As luck may have it, in one incident, he saves a girl on a train, Rinko Yamato. Following this event, Takeo can finally grasp a chance at romance, as his and Rinko’s relationship progresses into something absolutely adorable. With the help of his best friend, Makoto Sunakawa, Takeo and Rinko can flawlessly blossom into the ultimate kawaii couple!














As we conclude our assessment of Recovery of an MMO Junkie, Just Because! and Ore Monogatari, it’s important to remember that the most awesome thing about the romcom genre is that it is so entertaining, heartwarming, engaging, and sometimes outrageous. Having said that, we highly recommend you watch current titles Net-juu no Susume and Just Because!! Overall, as there are so many other choices available, let us know if you agree with this analysis. Feel free to leave your suggestions and comments below! Thanks and enjoy!



Eva B.






Author: Eva B.




Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, California. I’ve lived in Texas, Kentucky, and will soon be living in Japan! I’m a recent college grad with an MS in Justice Studies; a considerable feat in my life. When I’m taking a break from work/studies, I enjoy a variety of anime, passing a lot of time binging episodes alongside my husband. I also take pleasure in spending time with my two dogs and two cats, hiking, yoga, computer/video games, reading, and trying new cuisines. I’m pretty shy, so writing here has been a great outlet for me to come out of my box.


Previous Articles


Top 5 Anime by Eva B.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...