Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Dagashi Kashi 2nd Season

También puedes leer este artículo en: Español








Dagashi Kashi 2nd Season




Slice of Life, Comedy, Shounen




Airing Date:

January 12 2018




Other Seasons:










honeys anime character

*munch munch* MM you have to try a piece of this fugashi Hotaru recommended. *munch* It"s so chewy and delicious.



honeys anime character

I"ll pass. I rather enjoy watching Hotaru eat on the screen. That way I don"t get fat! haha With the recent spike in anime about food or cooking, it makes sense that this comedy gem would come back. Plus, there is that drinking anime this season too.



honeys anime character

Takunomi? Yup. It is on my watchlist. Now that you mention it, we had Shokugeki no Souma 3rd Season in Fall 2017 and Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara too. You"re right!



honeys anime character

Is it a conspiracy? Just kidding. We all know that it is just fun times to be had all-around when it comes to anything delcious. I am happy to see food and drink anime on the rise. We even had Love Rice. With Satoshi Kuwahara on as director, I am sure that the 2nd season will go just as smoothly as the first.













(Credit Honey’s Anime when you use our description.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...