Thursday, December 7, 2017

Kengan Ashura




What You Need to Know:


  • An official Twitter has opened announcing an anime adaptation of Kengan Ashura is in the works.

  • Written by Yabako Sandrovich and illustrated by Daromeon, the shounen action manga follows Tokita Ouma, aka Ashura, an extremely strong gladiator that crushes all his enemies.

  • It"s not been made clear yet whether the anime will be a series, an OVA, or a movie, but we"ll be back with more news as it"s released!

Source: Official Twitter





honeys anime character

Whoa! This sounds brutal! I"m into it!



honeys anime character

Hmm... I hope there"s more to it than just fights. Maybe I"ll read the manga first and see if I like it!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...