Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card-hen

También puedes leer este artículo en: Español




Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card-hen




Fantasy, Shoujo, Magical Girl




Airing Date:

January 7 2018








This. Is. Amazing! Honey-chan made me watch all of the original anime and Cardcaptor Sakura Movies so I know I am ready for this. Even all of the old seiyuu are back!!



honeys anime character

Can you believe that Sakura only aged 1 year! Even though it has been much longer for us. I wonder what we can expect in the new season?



honeys anime character

Not sure. But I know where fans can start if they want to watch similar shows and are not sure about this classic. Sailor Moon is a given, but Tsubasa Chronicle, Shugo Chara, Mahou Shojo Lyrical Nanoha, and more are places fans should have to but glimpse to see the influence that Cardcaptor Sakura has had on the anime world. Even recent shows like Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya were influenced by this show.



honeys anime character

You forgot Tokyo Mew Mew too! Eesh!!













(Credit Honey’s Anime when you use our description.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...