Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Sanrio Danshi (Sanrio Boys)

También puedes leer este artículo en: Español








Sanrio Danshi




Slice of Life




Airing Date:

January 6 2018





Studio Deen








honeys anime character

I LOVE Sanrio!! I have so many favorites but recently Retsuko is winning my heart♡. This is going to be my anime of the season.



honeys anime character

Gah! Too many cute boys doing cute things. I am going to have to just get them all starting with Yuu!



honeys anime character

The entire anime is about them liking sanrio products? Ahhh, I can"t wait! But, the question is, am I a Shunsuke girl or a Seiichirou girl?



honeys anime character

Fans who like Konbini Kareshi, Oshitsu Kyoushi Haine, and maybe even Magic-kyun Renaissance, would love this series.













(Credit Honey’s Anime when you use our description.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...