Friday, January 26, 2018

Nanatsu no Bitoku (The Seven Heavenly Virtues)

También puedes leer este artículo en: Español








Nanatsu no Bitoku




Ecchi, Fantasy




Airing Date:

January 27 2018




Other Seasons:










honeys anime character

The Seven Heavenly Virtues? I feel like I would sin just being near these angels. hehe



honeys anime character

Yes!!! This is the un-official sequel to sin Nanatsu no Taizai! There is going to be so much uncensored ungodliness... err... godliness in this anime. I expect a lot of bouncing boobs, panty shots, and very carefully placed camera angles.



honeys anime character

I already call Uriel and Sandalphon as my girls. Ehehehehe. This is going to me like Masou Gakuen HxH but with angels. Yes! Ecchi fans rejoice at the depravity of this anime.



honeys anime character

I was going to compare it instead to Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid more than anything else. It"s going to be excellent. Thank you Hobby Japan for making yet another anime.













(Credit Honey’s Anime when you use our description.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...