Friday, January 12, 2018

Dame x Prince

También puedes leer este artículo en: Español





Dame x Prince Anime Caravan




Reverse Harem




Airing Date:

January 10 2018





Studio Flad







Ah yes, DamexPrince is that anime that was picked up from the popular phone game.



honeys anime character

The staff is very stand-out as well with voices like Kaito Ishikawa, Yuuichirou Umehara, and Souma Saitou. I have a feeling we have a very good reverse harem on our hands!



honeys anime character

Apparently the main character is very strong and doesn"t have to be lead around by the nose and is able to make decisions for herself. I like this setup so far.



honeys anime character

The art is very colorful and reminds me of Magic-Kyun Renaissance. I"m sold!













(Credit Honey’s Anime when you use our description.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...