Friday, February 2, 2018

​Top 10 Most Unique Kekkai Sensen & Beyond Characters [Best List]​




Winfrey Widjijanto
































Final Thoughts












Author: Winfrey Widjijanto




Hi! My name is Winfrey and I come from Indonesia. I’m currently residing in Jakarta to pursue my bachelor degree but I hope in the near future I get to travel to new places including Japan! Still in search of my passion though, but so far, music and writing seems to interest me the most. (Just starting out) Desperately trying to learn new things and striving to become a better person each passing day. Cheers from Jakarta!


Previous Articles


Top 5 Anime by Winfrey Widjijanto





























Recommended Post


6 Anime Like Kekkai Sensen (Blood Blockade Battlefront) [Recommendations]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...