Friday, March 2, 2018

6 Anime Like Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens [Recommendations]




Mark Sammut
































Final Thoughts





Mark Sammut






Author: Mark Sammut




Born and raised on a small island in the Mediterranean, my life goal is to experience as many different ways of life as possible. Since time and money are in short supply, anime and film provide the best opportunity to experience far away cultures and worlds. When I"m not watching the latest episode of Gintama, or wondering what series to watch next, you can find me in the corner of the closest coffee shop; writing away on my aging laptop.


Previous Articles


Top 5 Anime by Mark Sammut
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...