Friday, March 30, 2018

Nil Admirari no Tenbin (Libra of Nil Admirari) Anime






Nil Admirari no Tenbin




Reverse Harem, Adventure, Fantasy




Airing Date:

April 1 2018









honeys anime character

So.... Code:Realize more or less rebooted? I"m in!



honeys anime character

The art does look similar. Hmm...mysterious organization chasing after her and lots of pretty men. Yeah! Just give her an acid touch ability and we are good!



honeys anime character

I"m pretty sure that fans of shows like Norn9 and Amnesia will find this right up their alley. I do have to admit though, the resemblence to Code:Realize is striking. All you need is a seiyuu shuffle, and the art style is just about the same.



honeys anime character

Did you say Amnesia? I"m sold!













(Credit Honey’s Anime when you use our description.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...