Monday, April 23, 2018

Top 10 Run and Gun Anime Games List [Best Recommendations]




Rob "NualphaJPN" B.
































Final Thoughts






Editor/Writer









Author: Rob "NualphaJPN" B.




A passionate fan of gaming, writing, journalism, anime, and philosophy. I"ve lived in Japan for many years and consider this place to be my permanent home. I love to travel around Japan and learn about the history and culture! Leave a comment if you enjoy my articles and watch me play on twitch.tv/honeysgaming ! Take care!


Previous Articles


Top 5 Anime by Rob "NualphaJPN" B.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...