Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Alice or Alice: Siscon Niisan to Futago no Imouto Anime

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español









Alice or Alice




Harem, Slice of Life, Comedy




Airing Date:

April 4 2018





EMT Squared








honeys anime character

Slice of Life? I see ecchi written all over this as sisters pine for the attention of their slightly oblivious older brother.



honeys anime character

You took the words out of my mouth Bombon! Is this the new kissxsis? Or is it Yosuga no Sora? Or is it Onegai Twins? I can"t wait!



honeys anime character

It could even be like Oreimo and I"m okay with that!



honeys anime character

I-It... couldn"t possibly... b-be that ecchi. Come on... the art is cute..., right?













(Credit Honey’s Anime when you use our description.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...