Friday, April 6, 2018

Cutie Honey Universe Anime 2018

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español









Cutie Honey Universe




Mahou Shoujo, Action, Romance, Comedy




Airing Date:

April 8 2018





Reed Production








honeys anime character

Oh, Honey-chan! I can"t believe it! We are getting more Cutie Honey! Old Series really are getting reboots as of late. Cutie Honey is next.



honeys anime character

You"re right! It"s been years since we... wait... oh... WHAT? The original aired in 1973!!! How? Who? Why? And Ok! I"ll watch!



honeys anime character

Can I watch this without seeing the original? Because I really want to!



honeys anime character

Yes. With the way that this show is set up this time, you should be fine. It has similar themes to anime like Kill la Kill and Black Lagoon.













(Credit Honey’s Anime when you use our description.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...