Friday, April 6, 2018

Major 2nd Anime

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español









Major 2nd




Sports, Shounen, Comedy




Airing Date:

April 7 2018





NHK Enterprise








honeys anime character

Ahhh a new baseball anime. I love the attention that sports anime is getting in Spring 2018. There are so many to choose from.



honeys anime character

Can this really stand up against the other big hitters this season? Get it? *tee hee* Big Hitters?



honeys anime character

Yeah, yeah, yeah. It will be fine. It"s way more interesting than Gurazeni, but I"m still watching it. I loved the original Major so I am excited to see what his son does. Plus, with good seiyuu like this, how can it not do well?



honeys anime character

I was going to say the same thing!













(Credit Honey’s Anime when you use our description.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...