Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Steins;Gate 0 Anime

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español








Steins;Gate 0




Sci-Fi, Thriller




Airing Date:

April 13 2018









honeys anime character

I AM NOT CRYING. YOU ARE CRYING. IT"S NOT ME. NUH-UH. NOT ME.



honeys anime character

Why.... I mean, I want more of this, but why. Why. Why. I am not ready for this.



honeys anime character

I just got over everything in Boku dake ga Inai Machi, Re:Zero, and Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo. I guess spring anime is going to make me cry again. Manly tears only, of course.



honeys anime character

Is time travel back in retro again? I just hope he can break out of this sad cycle like they tried to in Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. But can he?













(Credit Honey’s Anime when you use our description.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...