Thursday, April 26, 2018

Shokugeki no Soma: San no Sara Tootsuki Ressha-hen Anime

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español








Shokugeki no Soma: San no Sara Tootsuki Ressha-hen




Action, Ecchi, School, Cooking




Airing Date:

April 9 2018




Other Seasons:






J.C. Staff








honeys anime character

That"s right! This is the other split-cours anime this season! I am so pumped that we get this too along with Hoozuki no Reitetsu again this season!



honeys anime character

I"m just dying to see what delicious foods debut this season as well as all of the good ecchi shots.



honeys anime character

But but but, will Souma be able to beat the Elite Ten? Can he do it? And what am I going to marathon while I wait for episodes to come out each week? This is stressing me out!



honeys anime character

Eesh. Chill a bit Honey-chan. Just go binge something like Isekai Shokudou or Yumeiro Patissiere if you want more food, and Ben-to if you want more Ecchi, Action, and Comedy.













(Credit Honey’s Anime when you use our description.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...