Monday, April 9, 2018

Fumikiri Jikan Anime

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español









Fumikiri Jikan




Slice of Life, Comedy




Airing Date:

April 10 2018





EKACHI EPLIKA








honeys anime character

After doing some heavy digging online, Fumikiri Jikan is about quick conversations that girls have while waiting for the train to pass. Hmm I sense a short anime and comedy.



honeys anime character

That was what I had this series pinned as. I think it will be a lot of quick jokes like how Akkun to Kanojo is.



honeys anime character

It gives off slight seinen vibes too, so I don"t think it will be too deep. Just observations. A lot how Lucky Star could be at times.



honeys anime character

That convinces me, I"m gunna watch it!













(Credit Honey’s Anime when you use our description.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...