Friday, April 27, 2018

Megalo Box Anime

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español









Megalo Box





Airing Date:

April 6 2018





TMS Entertainment








honeys anime character

Ashita no Joe meets Steampunk and honestly I am dying for this to come out. I NEED this!



honeys anime character

This is for the 50th Anniversary of the series. I can"t believe it has been going for so long! Junk Dog already feels like a Spike or Mugen. We may have a favorite new luck-pusher.



honeys anime character

The steampunk elements are definitely helping the story evolve. Boxing anime are rare, so I think that we have a good work on our hands.



honeys anime character

Well, we had Ashita no Joe, Ganbare Genki, and Hajime no Ippo among others so, I hope we can expect something good!













(Credit Honey’s Anime when you use our description.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...