Wednesday, May 30, 2018

6 Anime Like Caligula [Recommendations]




Nagareboshi





































Final Thoughts





Caligula-dvd-300x450 6 Anime Like Caligula [Recommendations]

Editor/Translator









Author: Nagareboshi




American by birth; international by choice. I am trying to bring attention to one of my favorite causes; me. I translate by day and write by night. Aspiring polyglot. My dream would be to be the personal translator for Amuro Namie. Other than that, my hobbies include languages, weightlifting, sleeping, karaoke, GOOD coffee and music. When I’m not doing any of the above, I am most likely laughing hysterically at Willam Belli videos or EV farming. I ain’t gunna Rupologize for it neither. Waifu are Shirai Kuroko & Euaerin.


Previous Articles








No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...