Saturday, May 12, 2018

Top 5 Hentai of February 2018 List [Best Recommendations]​





























Now that February has left us with some memorable hentai, one has to wonder if March can bring the goods. It’s not going to be an easy month to follow but the potential is there. With such offerings as the second episode of Honoo no Haramase Oppai: Ero Appli Gakuen The Animation and the follow-up to our number one selection from February Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori e, March could be an enjoyable month.



Final Thoughts





Kain






Author: Kain




My hobbies include writing, video games and sports. I consider myself to be a hybrid-nerd. When I am not writing, you can find me watching anime and enjoying all facets of horror. I have a serious devotion to the Dead or Alive series and Final Fantasy IV. Oh, I would love to travel to Japan one day!


Previous Articles


Top 5 Anime by Kain













No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...