Sunday, May 6, 2018

​6 Anime Like Blame! [Recommendations]​




Jabulani Blyden




































Final Thoughts





Jabulani Blyden






Author: Jabulani Blyden




This feels like I"m writing a dating profile... Am I pretty enough? In addition to watching anime I like playing video games, mostly RPGs and indies. I lose a lot of Otaku street cred for the games and shows on my backlog (TTGL & FFVII for example #FeelsBadMan). I run a podcast with my friends where we talk about video games and anime. Nice to meet you... or something.


Previous Articles


Top 5 Anime by Jabulani Blyden


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...