Sunday, July 1, 2018

Like Isekai Shokudou? Watch This!




Nagareboshi






Come on, we all liked Isekai Shokudou for one reason or another. Whether the food made you hungry, you liked all the supernatural creatures and beings, the stories that each character brought, or just the fact that it was isekai and you’re an isekai junkie, Isekai Shokudou was an impressionable anime. For some reason, it just stands out and is an overall enjoyable, heartwarming tale. That’s why today, we decided to take a look at two more anime currently on air that make excellent supplements now that Isekai Shokudou is off air. Sit down, get your silverware and condiments ready and let’s dig into these two series!























That brings our feature on shows that are on air and similar to Isekai Shokudou in particular to a close. Of course, these are not the only two that we recommend from Spring 2018, but these two really fit the bill of being similar, food, isekai, ecstacy over said food and more were things we kept an eye out for. Let us know if you have another that you think would be similar to Isekai Shokudou. Till next time!





Editor/Translator









Author: Nagareboshi




American by birth; international by choice. I am trying to bring attention to one of my favorite causes; me. I translate by day and write by night. Aspiring polyglot. My dream would be to be the personal translator for Amuro Namie. Other than that, my hobbies include languages, weightlifting, sleeping, karaoke, GOOD coffee and music. When I’m not doing any of the above, I am most likely laughing hysterically at Willam Belli videos or EV farming. I ain’t gunna Rupologize for it neither. Waifu are Shirai Kuroko & Euaerin.


Previous Articles








No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...