Thursday, June 28, 2018

5 Mikoto Aiura from Saiki Kusuo Highlights




Nagareboshi







Hey Saiki, This Person Is Seriously Annoying Like Forreal













Saiki has all but had it with life. You see, he’s in possession of a slew of supernatural powers which include teleportation, telepathy, x-ray vision, psychokinesis, and more. Of course, he is not going to get off easily, and his powers actually pose a danger to everyone and everything around him. He wears glasses and weird antennae that allow him to keep his powers in check thanks to his weird genius older brother who is always trying to mess with him. Saiki goes to school where he meets a gaggle of characters and the word “unique” only can go so far to describe his classmates. But hey, he’s just trying to make it through another day without being roped into something weird with Shun and Riki, avoiding the self-obsessed Teruhashi-san, and his other classmates who all have their own quirks. His luck does start to change though when he meets Mikoto.










Final Thoughts







Editor/Translator









Author: Nagareboshi




American by birth; international by choice. I am trying to bring attention to one of my favorite causes; me. I translate by day and write by night. Aspiring polyglot. My dream would be to be the personal translator for Amuro Namie. Other than that, my hobbies include languages, weightlifting, sleeping, karaoke, GOOD coffee and music. When I’m not doing any of the above, I am most likely laughing hysterically at Willam Belli videos or EV farming. I ain’t gunna Rupologize for it neither. Waifu are Shirai Kuroko & Euaerin.


Previous Articles


Top 5 Anime by Nagareboshi
















Recommended Post


Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan Review




Recommended Post


6 Anime Like Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan (The Disastrous Life of Saiki K) [Recommendations]





Recommended Post


Top 10 Hilarious Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan Characters


No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...