Monday, June 4, 2018

6 Anime Like Comic Girls [Recommendations]




Sloan The Female Otaku





































Final Thoughts





Comic-Girls-300x450 6 Anime Like Comic Girls [Recommendations]







Author: Sloan The Female Otaku




Sup everyone! I’m your female otaku. And that’s the intro I use for my Youtube videos. After being an otaku for 5 years, and a lover of film editing for 8, I decided to explore my horizons by writing articles on anime and otaku culture. I also love cosplaying and making people laugh. Please subscribe to my channel at Sloan The Female Otaku if you want to see more. Sayonara!


Previous Articles








No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...