Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Most Exciting Announcements at PC Gaming Show 2018




Lizzy Nyanko

































Final Thoughts


We’re very excited about everything announced this year. Some other titles to look for are Neo Cab, a ton of new Sega releases, an expansion for Don’t Starve Hamlet,
Noita, Just Cause and Star Citizen.


Stay tuned for more E3 coverage!






Translator/Writer









Author: Lizzy Nyanko




I’m a Mexican-American gypsy cat-girl living in Tokyo. I love all kinds of anime, all things Japanese, photography, cats, food and I live for new experiences! When I’m not writing or watching anime, you’ll find me in thrift shops, roaming around Tokyo, hiking, festivals or at an izakaya. I’m always busy doing something, but I answer comments as soon as I see them, so let me hear what you have to say! Nya~!


Previous Articles






No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...