Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Like Udon no Kuni Kiniro Kemari? Watch This!




Nagareboshi






Anime can be this strangely cultural thing where if you pay attention close enough, you are able to really glean a lot from a series about Japan. Barakamon is a great example of it with Okinawan culture as is Udon no Kuni! The show has such a cute main character in Poko as well as teaches about udon and life in Kagawa prefecture. Just in case you really enjoyed that birds eye view into their lives and life in Japan, we have two more shows lined up for you today that you will love too. Let’s roll.























With that, our article draws to a close. This was to take a look at Udon no Kuni, which many know, and showcase Spring 2018 anime that we feel are worth checking out for one reason or another. If you have thoughts or other reasons, or other shows, be sure to leave a comment for others who come here and read this article. Till next time!





Editor/Translator









Author: Nagareboshi




American by birth; international by choice. I am trying to bring attention to one of my favorite causes; me. I translate by day and write by night. Aspiring polyglot. My dream would be to be the personal translator for Amuro Namie. Other than that, my hobbies include languages, weightlifting, sleeping, karaoke, GOOD coffee and music. When I’m not doing any of the above, I am most likely laughing hysterically at Willam Belli videos or EV farming. I ain’t gunna Rupologize for it neither. Waifu are Shirai Kuroko & Euaerin.


Previous Articles








No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...