Thursday, July 5, 2018

5 Hitomi Mishima from Hinamatsuri Highlights




Nagareboshi







How Do I Tell Them No?













Yoshifumi Nitta is a yakuza and he has gotten far in the organization he works for. One night, a strange pod appears with a human face sticking out of it. After asking him to push a button, he does, and a girl pops out. Her name is Hina. Soon, Nitta’s life is transformed from ordinary to anything but. Hina starts to live with him, but she gets bored from time to time, and after seeing it on the TV one day, she decides that she wants to go to school. There, she meets some interesting classmates, but it is none other than Hitomi Mishima, a girl who means well, that our story really takes off. Hina is a slacker and that means that Hitomi has to pick up that slack to help… Sadly, or hilariously, that is not what happens to Hitomi...










Final Thoughts








Editor/Translator









Author: Nagareboshi




American by birth; international by choice. I am trying to bring attention to one of my favorite causes; me. I translate by day and write by night. Aspiring polyglot. My dream would be to be the personal translator for Amuro Namie. Other than that, my hobbies include languages, weightlifting, sleeping, karaoke, GOOD coffee and music. When I’m not doing any of the above, I am most likely laughing hysterically at Willam Belli videos or EV farming. I ain’t gunna Rupologize for it neither. Waifu are Shirai Kuroko & Euaerin.


Previous Articles








No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...