Saturday, August 4, 2018

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition E3 2018 Impressions




Alfonso "Fonzy" Ortiz


















Editor in Chief









Author: Alfonso "Fonzy" Ortiz




I"m a Geek, Nerd, Writer, and lover of all video games, anime, science, technology and the internet. I previously worked for STFUandPlay.com, a contributing writer as the Japanese Corespondent at TheKoalition.com and founded a website called Transcend-Gaming.com! I currently live in Japan as Editor in Chief of Honey"s Anime and its very talented writers! I"m down for anything! What do you want to do?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...