Saturday, August 11, 2018

Top 10 Music Anime Openings List [Best Recommendations]




OkiOkiPanic





































Final Thoughts













Author: OkiOkiPanic




Call me Oskar or OkiOkiPanic or other things depending on how whimsical you"re feeling. I"m an artist and game designer currently working in the indie scene. In true otaku fashion I"m also interested in anime/manga, collecting figures, building robot models, idols, denpa music, retro games and electronics, etc. Judging by the company I keep I figure it"s only a matter of time until I"m obsessed with wrestling and mahjong.


Previous Articles
















Recommended Post


Top 10 Music Anime Movies [Best Recommendations]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...