Monday, January 8, 2018

Sora yori mo Tooi Basho Anime

También puedes leer este artículo en: Español









Sora yori mo Tooi Basho




Slice of Life, Adventure




Airing Date:

January 2 2018









honeys anime character

Ahhhh four girls. On a boat. On an adventure to a place that is incredibly far away. I am sure that they are going to have so much fun!



honeys anime character

I just can"t wait for them to get to the screaming sixties! They are going to have to hold each other for comfort and safety. eheheheh



honeys anime character

The screaming sixties? What is that? And I think this is like One Piece but without the action or boys. I like it!



honeys anime character

The screaming sixties are a phenomenon where the weather is very extreme as you get close to antarctica. It should make for a good story for sure!













(Credit Honey’s Anime when you use our description.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...