Monday, January 8, 2018

Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san (Ms. Koizumi loves ramen noodles)

También puedes leer este artículo en: Español








Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san





Airing Date:

January 4 2018





Studio Gokumi, AXisZ








honeys anime character

I smell a kuudere and possibly borderline-stalker character! Yes! This looks like it will be a funny anime.



honeys anime character

If anything, it will probably detail Koizumi-san eating ramen and explaining various versions of it. I hope they have a whole episode dedicated to miso ramen! It"s my favorite!



honeys anime character

I"m personally a tonkotsu ramen kind of bee. I bet a bunch of funny things are going to happen with Misa since she likes spicy food. I can see her putting too much spicy stuff into their food as a joke.



honeys anime character

This looks to be set up like Slow Start which is also airing in Winter 2018 because there are four main girls and they are all cute. It also gives off Shokugeki no Souma vibes, but it just is a bit smoother and has less action. Maybe Koufuku Graffiti? I gotta catch this.













(Credit Honey’s Anime when you use our description.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...