Monday, January 22, 2018

Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan Anime

También puedes leer este artículo en: Español









Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan




Slice of Life, Cooking




Airing Date:

January 25 2018









honeys anime character

Yes! A Fate series spinoff that"s safe enough for me!



honeys anime character

This is going to be a cute, slice of life anime that anyone can enjoy with all of their favorite fate characters.



honeys anime character

Plus the cooking aspect will be fun. This winter season has a lot of delicious food-related anime. Takunomi for drinking, Dagashi Kashi for sweets, and now this for balanced meals. I cannot wait to see what people in the fate universe eat!



honeys anime character

I bet we can expect a softer anime like Koufuku Graffiti. I can"t wait!













(Credit Honey’s Anime when you use our description.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...