Saturday, March 31, 2018

Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi Anime






Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi




Supernatural, Shoujo




Airing Date:

April 2 2018









honeys anime character

I don"t know why, and I know they are different, but this reminds me of Inuyasha for some reason.



honeys anime character

I kinda felt that too! Maybe a genderswapped version of Natsume Yuujinchou but with romance.



honeys anime character

Oooh Oooh! Or Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou with less BL.



honeys anime character

I don"t know how any of you got that. This looks just like Konohana Kitan from Fall 2017. I can"t wait for all the pretty fox boys!













(Credit Honey’s Anime when you use our description.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...