Saturday, March 31, 2018

Uma Musume Anime

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español









Uma Musume: Pretty Derby




Slice of Life, Idol, Sports




Airing Date:

April 2 2018





P.A. Works








honeys anime character

P.A. Works, Cute Girls, Idols, and Supernatural Beings? Sign me up.



honeys anime character

This is going to be right up there with other P.A. Works like Sakura Quest and Uchouten Kazoku. Slice of life with a slight flair.



honeys anime character

I was thinking Centaur no Nayami maybe. I hope though that the idol aspect is well-received as well. We could end up with something like a supernatural Love Live!.



honeys anime character

Now that is something that I am here for. A lot of the seiyuu aren"t too big in the industry, so maybe this could be their lucky break.













(Credit Honey’s Anime when you use our description.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...