Saturday, March 31, 2018

Uchuu Senkan Tiramisu (Space Battleship Tiramisu) Anime






Uchuu Senkan Tiramisu




Comedy, Sci-fi




Airing Date:

April 3 2018









honeys anime character

I smell something that is about Chuunibyou! This looks like it"s going to be really really funny.



honeys anime character

The main character is super OP, but just happens to have terrible social skills and enjoys eating and being alone. haha



honeys anime character

Yea but at the same time, there is going to be plenty of action as well. I wonder how they are going to balance it out. Either way, if you are a fan of Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan or Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, this is most likely going to be up your alley.



honeys anime character

I am torn between this and Hinamatsuri as to what anime is going to make me laugh the most in Spring 2018. I guess I will just have to watch them both!













(Credit Honey’s Anime when you use our description.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...