Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Anime

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español









Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online




Action, Game, Fantasy




Airing Date:

April 8 2018





Studio 3Hz








honeys anime character

Not like everyone hasn"t heard of Sword Art Online, but if you are new, you can watch this without watching SAO.



honeys anime character

That"s because this is a spin-off. I hopes for this since it starts with a clean slate. Fingers crossed it does better than season two of Sword Art Online.



honeys anime character

!!! We do not mention that which shall not be named! Just focus on this show and what is new, shiny, and cool. I bet FPS gamers will like this too since it"s all about shooting other players.



honeys anime character

You"re right. I will just wait and see. I love pretty much anything isekai and while this is not fully isekai, it"s enough for me to enjoy. I hope it gets tactical like No Game No Life.













(Credit Honey’s Anime when you use our description.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...