Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Caligula Anime

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español








Caligula




Game, Action, Fantasy




Airing Date:

April 8 2018









honeys anime character

Isn"t this a game?! And didn"t ATLUS distribute this?



honeys anime character

Does this scream Steins;Gate to anyone else?



honeys anime character

I was going for Persona (more specifically the Shin Megami Tensei Series, but you get my drift). The art seems similar too.



honeys anime character

You are all correct! It was a game, and now it"s going to be a very distopian anime. I can"t wait. All aboard the hype train!













(Credit Honey’s Anime when you use our description.)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...