Thursday, July 12, 2018

5 Hoozuki from Hoozuki no Reitetsu Highlights




Nagareboshi






Can’t You See How Cheerfully and Open Heartedly I Spend My Days?













Hell, much to the shock of just about everyone who arrives there, both human and beast, is actually a well-oiled machine that runs a lot like a Japanese business. There are long hours, mountains of unnecessary paperwork, and human, or rather demon, resources are always lacking. However, it does run well thanks to King Enma’s subordinate Hoozuki. Hoozuki tries to maintain his cool as he greets guests, assists King Enma in his day-to-day work, runs around Hell helping out where needed, and venturing to heaven for necessary supplies when the need arises. For those times where he might lose it, he lashes out either with his club or his fists. Either way, Hell’s much better off with him and that is not something you usually celebrate!










Final Thoughts






Hoozuki-no-Reitetsu-wallpaper-1-560x500 [Honey

Editor/Translator









Author: Nagareboshi




American by birth; international by choice. I am trying to bring attention to one of my favorite causes; me. I translate by day and write by night. Aspiring polyglot. My dream would be to be the personal translator for Amuro Namie. Other than that, my hobbies include languages, weightlifting, sleeping, karaoke, GOOD coffee and music. When I’m not doing any of the above, I am most likely laughing hysterically at Willam Belli videos or EV farming. I ain’t gunna Rupologize for it neither. Waifu are Shirai Kuroko & Euaerin.


Previous Articles








No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...