Thursday, July 12, 2018

5 Nifuji Hirotaka Highlights - Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii (Wotakoi: Love is Hard for an Otaku)




Jenangelx3








He’s just your typical gamer and loner


Introduction













Old middle school friends have met once more at the same company in adulthood. They are both otaku and find solace in each other’s company despite one being a fujoshi and the other being a gaming otaku. However, is a relationship in the works for these two?









Final Thoughts





Wotaku-ni-Koi-wa-Muzukashii-Wallpaper-2-500x445 [Honey







Author: Jenangelx3




California based workaholic. Current mottos are “I don’t care” and “I’ll try almost anything once”. Interests include traveling, eating, video games, and weightlifting. Currently living life to the fullest, pursuing my happiness, and conquering my fears. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!


Previous Articles








No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Princess Anime List [Best Recommendations]

También puedes leer este artículo en:Español Final Thoughts Author: Eva B. Hello! I’m Eva. I was born and raised in San Francisco, Californ...